Our region, the Black Forest and Switzerland offers plenty of attractive recreational activities. To this we’ve prepared the top eleven destinations for you.
01. Museumsbahn Wutachtal distance: 23 km
Stroll with the „ Sauschwänzlebahn“ wildly romantic and full steam through the Wutachtal from Weizen to Blumberg.
02. Wutach- & Gauchachschlucht distance: 16 km
The romantic gorges with their wild forests are an unforgettable experience for every hiker.
03. Feldberg Region distance: 40 km
Whether skiing in winter or hiking in summer, the region around Germany‘s highest mountain outside the Alps, leaves no wish unfulfilled.
04. Titisee distance: 37 km
The internationally known lake in the Black Forest is one of the most popular destinations in Europe and is one of the cleanest lakes in Germany.
05. Schluchsee distance: 24 km
Enjoy the beautiful Black Forest landscape with a lake cruise on the largest lake in the Black Forest.
06. Schaffhausen & Rheinfall distance: 28 km
The Rhine Falls, located in the Swiss canton of Schaffhausen is one of the three largest waterfalls in Europe.
07. Bodensee distance: 70 km
The region around the largest lake in Germany, which borders with Switzerland and Austria, offers a variety of recreational activities.
08. Thermalbad Solemar Bad Dürrheim distance: 47 km
On more than 13,500 sqm salt baths, a quaint Black Forest sauna, a Dead Sea salt grotto and much more arranged under one roof.
09. Badeparadies Schwarzwald distance: 37 km
Visitors can expect an adventure and recreational paradise on over 10,000 sqm of space with more than 200 real palm trees.
10. Freiburg im Breisgau distance: 68 km
The „Black Forest metropolis“ is the southernmost city in Germany and owes its special charm not only to the historic city.
11. Schwarzwald-Panorama-Radweg distance: 7 km (Access Stühlingen)
You can explore the beauty of the Black Forest on the 270 km long cycle path with several stages.